175 Best Jams, Jellies, Marmalades and Other Soft Spreads
Preserve the very best in available fresh foods.
Home canning is fun and exciting for the whole family, and enjoying homemade treasures is an unbeatable pleasure. In 175 Best Jams, Jellies, Marmalades and Other Soft Spreads, Linda J. Amendt shares her recipes and techniques for preserves that are easy to make and enjoyable any time of year.
Instructions are easy to understand and complete. Along with reliable recipes is a preplanning guide, essential for a successful home-canning project.
Canners and their lucky family members and friends will experience the tasty pleasures of such preserves as:
- Caramel apple jam, seedless blackberry jam, cherry raspberry jam, strawberry peach jam, sweet onion jam
- Apple cider jelly, boysenberry jelly, nectarine jelly, basil jelly
- Citrus trio marmalade, red onion marmalade, bing cherry marmalade, Tequila lime marmalade
- Blackberry preserves, apple raisin conserve, pineapple apricot conserve
- Apple butter, plum apricot butter, lemon curd, sunrise curd.
From expert techniques to safety concerns and choosing the right equipment, the author shares what every home canner needs.