175 Natural Sugar Desserts
Homemade desserts and baked goods for health-conscious people.
The delicious recipes in this new book are ideal for those who want to reduce their intake of processed sugar or even eliminate it completely. Angelina and Ari Dayan show how to remove sugar and still get great flavors. Each recipe uses the natural sweetness of fruits and other natural ingredients like honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, stevia and xylitol, a naturally occurring sugar substitute found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables.
Some of the sumptuous desserts are:
- Cherry cobbler maxi, Tahiti tart, berry tartlets
- Chestnut and chocolate crepe Napoleon
- Light scones, chocolate chip cookies, magic mud cake
- Carrot cake with mascarpone, chocolate hazelnut mousse
- Panna cotta, coffee ice cream, orange granita
- Ginger mango compote, Cajun-style roasted pineapple slices.
Jam packed with helpful tips and techniques, these recipes range from the everyday to ones for special occasions. In addition, there is valuable information on using alternative sweeteners.
175 Natural Sugar Desserts will quickly become a favored resource for the home cook who wants to produce healthy meals.