300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes
The most complete book on stir-fries.
Stir-fries are an ideal way to prepare delicious, nutritious and internationally inspired meals quickly and easily. Novices and experienced cooks can create fantastic meals with just one wok, skillet or frying pan.
In 300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes, Nancie McDermott creates outstanding stir fries based on her extensive food and travel experiences. Here's just a sampling of recipes:
- Chicken with honey-ginger sauce
- Spicy beef in lettuce cups, Szechuan-style
- Pork with fresh ginger and mushrooms
- Ham with eggs, onions and peas
- Shrimp with pineapple and peas
- Catfish with turmeric and fresh dill
- Shiitake mushrooms with Napa cabbage and peas
- Sugar snap peas with garlic
- Everyday fried rice, Thai-style
- Egg noodles with barbecued pork and bokchoy
- Lemongrass beef, Vietnamese-style
- Sweet Chinese sausage with eggs, onions and peas.
In addition to thorough information on stir-frying traditions and techniques, there are recommendations for the best equipment. A comprehensive easy-to-follow pantry list and glossary enhance this quintessential stir-fry cookbook.