The Cheesecake Bible
The definitive book on cheesecakes.
Is there anyone who doesn't relish the creamy delight of cheesecake? But isn't a really good one available only in a restaurant or a bakery? George Geary dispels that common belief with 200 delectable cheesecakes to make at home.
The Cheesecake Bible has great recipes, including flavored, vanilla, chocolate, citrus and nutverions. Also featured is a wonderful variety of no-bake and savory cheesecakes.
Among the easy-to-follow recipes:
- Blue ribbon cheesecake, New York style cheesecake, Italian ricotta cheesecake
- Banana split cheesecake, caramel apple cheesecake, fresh cherry cheesecake
- Black forest cheesecake, German chocolate cheesecake, white chocolate velvet cheesecake
- Citrus bliss cheesecake, mandarin orange cheesecake, south of France lemon cheesecake
- Butter toffee peanut cheesecake, Kentucky bourbon cheesecake, pecan praline cheesecake
- Chocolate peanut butter cheese bars, two-bite cheesecakes, blueberry cheese pie
- Cheddar chili cheesecake, goat cheese and walnut cheesecake, savory herb cheesecake.
The Cheesecake Bible includes an entire chapter devoted to such wonderful sauces as fresh strawberry, marshmallow, and port wine berry. With its extensive baking tips and techniques and outstanding color photographs, this is simply the best cheesecake book published.