From classic chocolate recipes to wholesome treats.
Who can resist the offer of a homemade cookie? It's the perfect portable snack or small dessert. Best of all, cookies are as easy to make as they are delicious.
Cookies presents an extraordinary range of recipes -- from the classics, to variations on the traditional childhood favorites, to new taste sensations. With color pages throughout and dozens of photographs, Cookies serves up plenty of inspiration and a great selection of delectable recipes, including:
- White chocolate fruit and nut cookies
- Chocolate caramel oat cookies
- Toffee chocolate almond chippers
- Chocolate chunk pecan cookies
- Triple nut biscotti
- Chocolate orange pinwheels
- Apricot thumbprints
- Milk chocolate peanut butter cookies
- Loaded oatmeal cookies.
The recipes are carefully tested to be fail-safe, and there are lots of helpful baking tips and techniques. There is information on using baking equipment, and a pantry guide to essential ingredients.