Ingredients Makes about 30 slices
|1||package (18.25 oz/515 g) white cake mix||1|
|4 oz||cream cheese, softened||125 g|
|11⁄2 cups||mashed ripe bananas (3 to 4 large)||375 mL|
|11⁄2 cups||fresh cranberries||375 mL|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Two 81⁄2- by 41⁄2-inch (1.5 L) loaf pans, greased and floured
- In a large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, cream cheese, egg and bananas. Beat on low speed until smoothly blended, about 2 minutes. Batter will be stiff.
- Fold in cranberries. Spread batter in prepared pans, dividing evenly.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes in pans on a wire rack, then remove loaves and cool completely.